Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lord, Savior and...

BAD MOTHERFUCKER.


That's right America - this Easter...


He's back.


Photobucket



He died for your sins...



Now...


He's killing for them.





Photobucket



Half man, half machine, ALL BADASS.



The bad guys should have known that He's...

Photobucket




But can He defeat the deliciously evil Peep-Kid Peeps of the Easter Apocalypse?
Capable of withstanding shotgun blasts to their marshmellowy innards, they will surely prove a formidable foe!


Photobucket

Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion!


(Honestly, I was kind of torn on the name. First of all, technically speaking, shouldn't I hyphenate it, making it Cyber-Christ? Or should I forget that entirely and go with Christinator? Tough call, tough call.)

1 comment:

Rob said...

There is something to be said about this...I just can't come up with the words...


Oh yeah. Fucking Genius! I really want a Cyber Christ Action Figure!

And I think you have a steel cage match brewing here:

Cyber Christ vs. Peep-Kid Peeps



And for what its worth, Cyber Christ is a better fit than Christinator, I think. I will ask Wernsman about hyphenating Cyber Christ.